CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 15 October 2010

Old faithful - Lovely as a tree

Lovely as a tree is one of my first Stampin Up sets I purchased - and it is probably one of the most versatile - perfect for general cards and Christmas cards too - this card I have made for my Father-in-law for his birthday on Saturday
I have used PP from my stash (think it is BG Pyrus), the oak tree is from the set Lovely as a tree ( 101223), the sentiment is from a set that was available in the summer - lets hope they bring it back sometime! I have used soft suede ink and garden green cardstock that has been embossed using a cuttlebug embossing folder.
I have used stampin up circle punch and scallop circle punch

Thanks for looking
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment