CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 22 April 2012

April Workshop

A few cards made at my April workshop - one using double sided patterned paper and the Sizzlit Beautiful wings emboss and cut die.  I have used Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Poppy Parade Cardstock.

Another card using the Butterfly sizzix die and the antique brads, along with the Top Note sizzix die and one of Stampin Up's beautiful embossing folder and here I have used Crumb Cake, Regal Rose and Whisper White cardstock.
And as always a Christmas card using Serene Snowflake stamps - with Pacific Point, Bashful Blue and Whisper White cardstock and I have added a glitter brad and some jewels.
Of course my card workshop is not complete without a scrummy cupcake.
Vanilla flavour with a little daisy flower!
Thanks for looking
Love Sarah x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment