CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 5 May 2012

Charity cake sale

My first cake sale! Raising money for The Dystonia society I made five varieties of cupcakes.
 Rocky Road - Chocolate cupcake - topped with chocolate frosting, with tiny fudges pieces, mini marshmallows, white chocolate chips and drizzled with chocolate sauce!
 This is my first attempt at making Rocky Road cupcakes.
 My hubby's favourite - Lemon!!!
 with lemon frosting and topped with little Daisies!


 Another new one from me - Blueberry Burst!
 A light vanilla sponge with a blueberry jam filling, topped with cream cheese frosting, blueberries and icing sugar.

 Red Velvet!


 Vanilla with vanilla frosting and butterflies!


 Vanilla with flowers!



Thanks for looking and fingers crossed the rain holds off for good cupcake sales!
Hugs Sarah x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment