CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 18 June 2012

Mini Wedding Cupcakes

I made seven dozen mini cupcakes from my friends, Zoe and Mat on their wedding day.
Vanilla flavouring with Vanilla frosting and sugared pearls finished off with a pearl shimmer. 
Its become tradition now that the wedding cake isn't cut until the evening - so the mini cupcakes were for the wedding guests to eat with their coffee after the main meal.

This is a photo of me icing the cakes.
All finished!
I also made half a dozen for Zoe to have at home with a cuppa the night before the wedding - so they could relax and enjoy them together as a family.
Made to match the mini ones!
All boxed and ready to go!
A photo of the happy couple - Mr and Mrs Williams
Complete with a simple card I made them.
Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment