CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 16 August 2012

Scrapbook page - mini kit

A simple kit I created using all stamping up products - these papers were left over from the Spring mini catalogue - Spice Cake - but it just shows you how well all the papers co-ordinate beautiful on a scrapbook page!  I have used the Large Tag punch (119876) and the Petite Pennamts Builder punch (122361). My group of ladies made this LO in a matter of minutes - we had a lovely evening chatting and they all went away with a page ready for photos - all they had to do was add a title!
 Here is my completed LO with photos of Giraffes @ Marwell Zoo.
I have 3 of these kits left - all ready to go and everything is punched out - it just needs sticking and photos adding!! - £3.00 each just email me if you require one.
Hugs Sarah x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment