CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 11 November 2010

Friends Scrapbook Page

Many of you know that my first love is scrapbooking - and I've only crossed over to cardmaking in the last couple of years, but now as a Stampin Up demonstrator I need to make some scrapbooking pages using the wonderful products that Stampin Up have to offer to the scrapbookers amongst us!
I have used Crumb Cake 12 x 12 cardstock (119929), PP is from Designer series PP stack, brights (117155) - which is double-sided, and A4 Old Olive cardstock (106576).
Paper Daisies (119243) have been stamped with Early Expresso ink (119670) using En Francais stamp (109521) and finished off with a Neutral Button (119743)
I have also used the same stamp on Vanilla Cardstock and punched out using the butterfly punch (119848) and Basic pearls (119247) for the body. The stamp set used is Flight of the butterfly (111564) and have used Early Expresso ink and Old Olive ink (102277). Under the photo is a piece of Crumb Cake CS and I have crimped it using my new Crimper tool (101618).
I have used the new SU Color Spritzer tool (107066) using Old Olive marker. The title is stamped and hand cut using Early Expresso ink and School Book Serif Alphabet (113510) stamp set.
Thanks for looking and as well as card making - Go and get scrapbooking too!!
Hugs Sarah x x x x

4 comments:

  1. Love it...I really need my SU bits on e scrapping pages rather than just on cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sarah, thats a fab layout. I need you to come and teach me to scrapbook!! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely page Sarah, I'm sorry to be so lax in leaving comments lately. The blog is coming along brilliantly! x Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. The butterflies are lovely! I have a big thing for butterflies at the moment. You know, when I'm actually scrapping... ;)

    ReplyDelete