CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 21 November 2010

Christmas Layout

A Christmas LO from the Stampin Up catalogue - this is a scraplift of the LO on page 26 of the current catalogue. I have used the Color coach (121046) to choose my colour combination of Real Red, Bashful Blue and Crumb Cake cardstock and Red Real and Bashful Blue Ink.
I have used Delightful Decorations (116517) and Ornament Punch (119847) - but this month and December you can buy the set as a bundle (124058) and you get some free ribbon and I have used Real Red Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (115608). I have also used some Papers on this LO that are only avaliable as a Christmas Bundle - they are from the Christmas Cocoa Speciality Designer Series Paper set. The sentiment is from Heard From The Heart stamp set (111644) and I have used Basic Rhinestones (119246) to add some sparkle to my page.
Happy Stampin!!
Hugs Sarah x x x x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely colours Sarah, and don't they look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely! I hope you're planning on demo-ing for us at the Retreat? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that punch and the papers are divine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. The colours look lovely together. Thanks for still giving inspiration x

    ReplyDelete