CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 17 February 2011

Distressed Pirate Card

My favourite stamps for boy cards!! Beware Pirates! (115187) I have used the SU distressing kit (118762) to ink the edges of the cardstock which is Crumb cake and the images are stamped in Soft Suede. I have used a button from the Neutral buttons and the patterned papers are from the Newsprint (117166) and Love Letter (117162) collections.
I have also used the linen thread to creat a couple of stitches. Arrrrr! is stamped in Early Expresso. I have used Real Red cardstock for the background and I have the Color Spritzing Tool to create a splattered look, and none of my cards would be complete without a bit of bling - even if its is for a boy!!!
Thanks for looking
Sarah x x x

1 comment: