CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 31 January 2011

A couple more LO's for Brighton

A couple more LO's for Brighton - please go along and say hello to Amanda on stand B04
This LO is using the Brights Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack - and one of my favourite stamps sets - Vintage Vogue. I have used Pretty in Pink Ink and Platinum Shimmer Paint.
and lots of pearls!! and can you see a little flower brad too!
and this one is my Water Boy - Jack.
Again using the same paper pack - and I have used Circle Circus stamp set - and the die cuts are from the Nursery Suite Quick Accent - who says you have to use them on baby pages! Also a new alphabet I have just purchased - Just Perfect Alphabet - a smaller alphabet that almost matches the Schoolbook Serif.

and a few brads chucked in for good measure!
Thanks for taking a peek!
Hugs
Sarah x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment