CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 2 March 2012

February Workshop

Sorry I am late posting these cards - but I have been so busy - the photos have been uploaded but not all the info to go with them!
Card below is using my fav Xmas set - First Post ( 111780) and I have used a technique called brayering  - where I have out a post it note circle on the card and using a brayer and Night of Navy ink - I have inked over the cardstock and then removed the post it note to leave a moon and stamped my reindeer in Early Expresso.  I have used sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes ( 115370), scallop oval punch (119856) and large oval punch (119855), with a couple of jewel and Baja Breeze seam binding ribbon (122331).
The card I have again used the First Post stamp set - but shown how you can make a card using a Christmas set. I have used Chocolate Chip ink and cardstock.  Very Vanilla cardstock has been 'spritzed' using the Color Spritzer Tool (107066), the edges of the cardstock have been distressed using the distressing tool on the Cutter kit (106958), and inked around the edges and the hearts using the Small Heart Punch (117193).  I have attached the tiny tags (Jewelry Tag punch 117190) with Foam pads and threaded them on to linen thread (104199). I have used sentiments from the Tiny Tags set (118091).
The final card is using up that Christmas paper (124004) Holly Berry Bouquet Specialty paper, with Real Red and Wild Wasabi.  The Wild Wasabi has been embossed using the Big shot and Square Lattice embossing folder (119976).  I have used  library clip from the Clips Assortment (112580) and the Celebrate is from the Sale-A-Bration set Outlined Occasions (126014) - you can get this set for free when you spend £45.00 or over!
Thanks for looking and come back soon for March Workshop cards!
Hugs Sarah x x

No comments:

Post a Comment