CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 19 April 2013

SU training - More Amore Papers

This week I went to my SU training and we always make a swap - I made a tag using the More Amore papers - which I was also demonstrating!  I used the Serene Silhouettes stamp set and Primrose Petals ink and Crumb cake CS.  The little scallops below my tiny piece of DSP is made using the pennant punch!

I also made this little door hanger for Amanda who is my upline leader - you can see her blog here
I thought she could hang it in her craft room/office!

Below is my Bag in a box which I demonstrated - you can see the instructions on the blog post below!

Please come back soon when I will have photos of my Scrapbooking pages I made with the More Amore papers and the Artisan Embellishment kit.  Hopefully soon I'll have the photos of my album I made!
Thanks for visiting
Hugs Sarah x x x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work Sarah :) Wouldn't mind making a bag in the box - will check out your instructions :) x

    ReplyDelete