CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 6 January 2011

Color Coach!

Hello fellow stampers and Happy New Year!!
I am hoping to keep this blog more updated this year as this will be my first full year as a Stampin Up demonstrator - so make sure you pop back every so often!
I cannot recommend this little item so much - as it makes me experiment with colours! I decided to make some quick Thank you cards for the boys Christmas presents - and decided I wanted to used my new Daffodil Delight ribbon - so I looked at my Color Coach (122228) and went from there!
I used Whisper White C/S as the base of my card and the used the Color Coach combination of Daffodil Yellow, Early Expresso and Cherry Cobbler
A gorgeous Christmas photo of my boys, a Thank you stamp and Word Window punch (119857) and 30 Thank you cards put together in minutes!
Thanks for taking a peek - and come back soon for some more Sale-A-Bration news and free stamps!!
Love and Hugs
Sarah xxx

2 comments:

  1. Gosh! You were busy!!! Great idea for thank you cards! Thanks for visiting my cupboard :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards Sarah. I love the colour coach I used that combination on an Anniversary card

    Clare

    ReplyDelete