CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Birthday LO for Brighton

A birthday LO - again to go on display at Brighton
The base cardstock is Whisper White (not that you can see much!!) I have used a selection of PP from the Brights Designer series pack and the number paper is from the Newsprint collection. I have used Daffodil delight satin ribbon and the stars have been punched out using the extra large star punch and of course my LO just wouldn't be complete with out a bit of bling!!
I have used sentiment from the Heard from the Heart collection of stamps and Seeing Stars stamp set (one of my fav's!) are stamped down the centre of the layout.
Again - thanks so much for stopping to look and see you again soon - more to follow!!

Hugs Sarah x x x

1 comment: