CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 30 January 2011

SU Quarterly Training

Hello again! Yesterday I had training with a fabulous bunch of girls (and a guy!) - who are all super talented - and I would love to thank them all for their fab work and inspiration.
I made some swaps for the day and below is my card (well I made 30 of them!) I have used my favourite Sale-A-Bration set - Bliss.
I have used my Colour Coach - to use the colour combination Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip and Certainly Celery. Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon and a little bit of bling!
You can obtain any one of these sets free for every £45.00 you spend with me - and there is no restrictions - spend £90.00 and you can get two sets - there are four to choose from - just contact me for more details.




Here are some of the fabulous swaps I recieved!
and one of my fav's - this little strawberry which was made by the talented Elaine - it contained 2 jelly beans - gotta make me some of these!!!! - but wouldn't this be fab to give a troll bead in!
keep an eye on my blog - for some more work inspired by some of my swaps - and come back tomorrow for two more scrapbook pages which will be on display at Brighton!
Thanks for stopping and taking a peek!
Hugs Sarah x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment